Re: Filters tutorial?

 --- Francisco Ortiz Santini <ortizsantini@prtc.net> a
écrit : > Hello. I have tried filters for several
e-mail
> clients, like Evolution,
> Sylpheed and Mozilla-Mail, even Outlook Express.
> However, the filter
> feature in Balsa seems a bit more sophisticated,
> with more tools, and
> therefore a little harder to learn without some
> help. For example, I
> found an option that I believe is designed to
> require custom filters to
> perform after the message is read, that is, the
> message first appears
> in my Inbox and after reading it and closing Balsa,
> the message is
> moved to its designated folder by the filter. I
> found this kind of
> feature very useful, since it is more practical to
> check and read every
> incoming mail in the Inbox and let the program to
> later sort them to
> their corresponding folders.
> The question is, I have not been able to confirm if
> this is so or to
> learn how to use the Balsa filters feature to its
> full potential. The
> help program provides little guidance in this
> respect and I have not
> found a similar topic in the list nor in the
> Internet. So, any
> information in this regard will be, as usual,
> greatly appreciated.
> Francisco

I know I wrote an help file, it is in
help/C/balsa.sgml (there is a section on filters), but
normally you should be able to have it directly from
balsa by pressing the help button in the filters
window, or something doesn't work as it should?
BTW the feature you are talking about (run filter when
 closing balsa) is not yet implemented. It is not that
much work, but for now I have no computer to do that
(here I'm on a X terminal, so...).
HTH
Bye
Manu