Re: Filters tutorial?

On 2003.09.02 11:56, emmanuel ALLAUD wrote:
> I know I wrote an help file, it is in
> help/C/balsa.sgml (there is a section on filters), but
> normally you should be able to have it directly from
> balsa by pressing the help button in the filters
> window, or something doesn't work as it should?

Hmmm, it is not working when I press the help button from the filter
section. In fact, the gnome help browser neither shows a filter
section. May be something is broken in my RedHat 9 system. No balsa.
sgml file found neither. I am using Balsa 2.0.14.

> BTW the feature you are talking about (run filter when
>  closing balsa) is not yet implemented. It is not that
> much work, but for now I have no computer to do that
> (here I'm on a X terminal, so...).

Wow, nice feature anyway, and something that places Balsa well above
similar programs. Hope you find the time (and the machine) to implement
this feature. I am just an end-user with no programing experience, but
I will gladly provide feedback.

Francisco