Popup window placement under sawfish

Hi,

I use RH9 where I replaced the window manager with sawfish. Main reason for
this is that new windows are automatically placed on non-used desktop space,
instead of stacking them in the upper left corner. Using a 1600x1200 display,
this works much better for me. (I realize this is a big, different
discussion, not important here...)

Problem is this: when most of the screen is almost full but there is
available space on the right hand side of the screen, the new mail
notification popup is placed wrong. I would expect it to fill it with the
right corner touching the right side of the screen, but the left border of
the popup is now touching the right border of the window on the left (still
there? I dumped a screen example on
http://www.oostende.nl/temp/wrong-popup.png :~)

On window$, I know there are also possibilities for poups to be placed
centered in the screen, or centered in the parent's window. Can this be
changed?

Regards,
Marco