Re : balsa 2.0.11 issues

On 2003.05.27 09:38, Tim O'Brien wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just Installed Balsa 2.0.11, pretty good.
>
> A few things though:
>
> *When new mail arrives in the inbox , when the list is sorted by
> date. You cant seem to scroll the list anymore, until you go and
> click on the columns to sort it again. (sometimes it does work tho)

I think I'm seeing the same problem since a while now. Could you tell
me what is your setting (distro + gtk version) please?
Moreover could you check this : when the index list is stuck as you
said, could you click on another message to select it and tell me if
the preview pane displays the new message or not?
Bye
Manu

PGP signature