Re: UI Question/Suggestion

Am 11.05.03 19:29 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
> It is--but I figured out some of it, in porting to gtk+-2, so I could
> lend a hand, if we decided to go that route...

O.k., after half a night of playing around and shamelessly copying code
from the demos, I have the semi-semi-semi-working result below...
"Content" shows all the stuff you see now. Of course, there are no popups
yet, selections don't work, I have to learn how to destroy the tree, it's
just the tree display.

*If* we follow this route, IMHO we should keep everything, including the
icon list (and possibly the embedded header stuff - still have to find it)
in the Contents part, and maybe add a checkbutton in the View menu to hide
the notebook completely (thus you see exactly what you have now).

Cheers, Albrecht.

  Albrecht Dreß  -  Johanna-Kirchner-Straße 13  -  D-53123 Bonn (Germany)
        Phone (+49) 228 6199571  -

PGP signature