Re: mb-list (fixed-size)

On 05/01/2003, mt@abe-si.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the mblist (TreeView for mail-folders) will use fixed size for the
> column. If somewhere have only short column-description and a small
> window-size, then he can't see all column (e.g. 600x800 pixel).
>
> I have comment out commands for fixed-size and have tested it with
> diffenrent languages (ko, ja, de) and it look nice.

I like the idea of getting Balsa out of the business of messing with
widgets, and letting them do the best job they can of showing too much
info in too little space!  Having the count columns pushed out of sight
because I punched down into a deep part of the tree is a bit
disconcerting, however--I believe I can live with it, but I'd be
interested in seeing other folks' reactions.