Re: Icon list replaced by treeview and message/rfc822 attachments

On 2003.06.03 16:28, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> On 06/03/2003, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> [ useful suggestion snipped ]
> > On a related note, I can ofcourse use message -> view source, but
> > that brings up a window with a proportional font (not very nice for
>
> Perhaps balsa_app.message_font would be better?  Of course, that might
> be proportional too...

But in that case it is at least configurable. Anyways, I have my
message_font fixed, as $DEITY intended it to be ;)

> > and with tabs replaced with "\t". Perhaps that can be fixed as well ?
>
> In "view source", it might be important to distinguish a tab from a
> string of spaces.  As you note, it's supposed to be informative, not
> pretty!

Sure but it makes cut&paste pretty useless.

I have no idea what kind of dialog is used to show the source of the
message, perhaps there could be a View -> [v] Escape control characters
tick in the menu bar. My personal preference would to not escape
anything at all.

Mike.
--
... somehow I have a feeling the hurting hasn't even begun yet
	-- Bill, "The Terrible Thunderlizards"