Re: Icon list replaced by treeview and message/rfc822 attachments

On 06/03/2003, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
[ useful suggestion snipped ]
> On a related note, I can ofcourse use message -> view source, but
> that brings up a window with a proportional font (not very nice for

Perhaps balsa_app.message_font would be better?  Of course, that might
be proportional too...

> and with tabs replaced with "\t". Perhaps that can be fixed as well ?

In "view source", it might be important to distinguish a tab from a
string of spaces.  As you note, it's supposed to be informative, not
pretty!