Aw: Icon list replaced by treeview and message/rfc822 attachments

> In current CVS, the icon list of attachments has now been replaced by
> a treeview which is very nice.

Great you like it :-))

> However I'm not able to look at a complete message/rfc822 attachment. I can
> look at the individual components, but not at the header information.
>
> Wouldn't it be a good idea to, if you're in the tree under a message/rfc822
> attachment, show the headers of that attachment in the message window
> instead of the headers of the outermost e-mail ?

I'm working on a patch to display the headers for embedded message/rfc822 parts using the same methods as for the envelope's headers (displayed headers, etc.). It's more or less ready, but I must admit that I was too lazy to submit the patch yet (it's currently very hot here)...

> On a related note, I can ofcourse use message -> view source, but that
> brings up a window with a proportional font (not very nice for "view
> source")
> and with tabs replaced with "\t". Perhaps that can be fixed as well ?

Agree!

Cheers, Albrecht.