Re: Why do I have two Trash folders in my folder list?

On 24.07.2003 12:36 Carlos Morgado wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:48:51, mike@wolf-rock.com wrote:
>
> > I was going to say 'of course they are', but of course they are not...
> >
> > I have /home/mike/mail/Trash/ for the folder marked as the trash folder
> > and /home/mike/mail/Trash, notice lake of trailing /.
> >
> > Not being a mail guru, I believe the trailing / means it's a maildir, yes?
> >

> Balsa will reconize maildirs with and without the trailing /. My best guess
> is you added that mailbox from File->New with the trailing / in the path and
> now you're getting it once from the mailboxes list and again from the mail/
> scanner (without the /). The config file saves the trashbox url which matches
> both mailbox tree entries. Is this correct ?
>
> --

Could be!... but I am not sure.

If this was the case and it quite likely I have done this (the problem has been with me for some time) how do I get rid of the second Trash folder.
I had a look in the config file and could not find anything obvious.

 --
'ooroo

Email: mike@wolf-rock.com        o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\