Re: Why do I have two Trash folders in my folder list?

On 24.07.2003 11:13 Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 24/07/03 11:08:33, mike@wolf-rock.com wrote:
> > They both point to the same maildir.
> > One is marked as the Trash folder and the other is just a normal folder.
> >
> > I can delete it from the folder list and not from the file system.
> >
> > But everytime I exit and restart Balsa it comes back.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> When you check their properties, do they have same file path?
>
> -pawel
I was going to say 'of course they are', but of course they are not...

I have /home/mike/mail/Trash/ for the folder marked as the trash folder
and /home/mike/mail/Trash, notice lake of trailing /.

Not being a mail guru, I believe the trailing / means it's a maildir, yes?

Does that help any?