Re: RFC: show/hide deleted messages

On 2003.01.10 13:41 Emmanuel wrote:
> Seems OK for me. In the same vein, what to do if the user changes the
> flag of a deleted message? Do we change the flag or ignore? Indeed
> the deleted but unread messages are not counted in the unread
> messages count, so perhaps should we ignore all actions (but
> undelete) for deleted messages?

I think "deleted" flag should be treated as any other flag (apart from
selection of messages to be shown in BalsaIndex). Hm, I would push the
analogy even further: it would be nice to show only, say, flagged
messages in the same manner as we show now only those that have
"deleted" flags unset.

Opinions?

/pawel