A few questions

Hi,

I'm a new user to Balsa (2.0.5) and I'm trying to set up a few things
to my liking, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet:

- When deleting a message, how do I tell Balsa to go immediately to the

- (This may be a GNOME issue): how do I change the keyboard shortcuts?

- I've set wapping on but when I compose my message, it doesn't seem to
wrap as expected while I type. Is this normal? Can I ask to see the
wrapping as I'm typing?

- Has anyone else imported aliases from TkRat into Balsa? Do you have a
script or something available for this?

I'm positive there was another one but I can't remember right now.

Nice work!

Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@microcell.ca>

BOVE'S THEOREM
     The remaining work to finish in order to reach your goal
     increases as the deadline approaches.