Re: Address book questions

Am 2003.12.30 20:25 schrieb(en) W. Michael Petullo:
  > Currently, what is the recommended method for storing, updating and
  > retrieving email addresses when using balsa?  What are balsa's future
  > plans (considering the apparent fading of gnome-pim/gnomecard)?

The maintainer of rubrica promised a new handler for the its very own xml-
format.

And I also think that it shouldn't be such a big problem to support the
evo-book (all the parser code is in evo-mail client too, or am I wrong?)

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict

PGP signature