inline gpg signatures?

I searched the archives for this and found nothing more than vaguely
related: Is there a way for balsa to put my gpg signature inline? Then
it wouldn't be such a bother to explain to ignorant correspondents what
those weird attachments are for.
Are there any issues with inline gpg signatures that I'm not aware of?

I apologise if this has been discussed earlier- if this is the case,
could someone please provide me with a pointer to the FM to read?

Thanks for your time,
	Kacper

PGP signature