Re: Some thoughts on the new message parts UI (long!)

Am 2003.06.04 14:20 schrieb(en) Ralph Aichinger:
   > Hello everybody!
   >

   > a) Moving the tabs to the right border (so they are tabs
   > like in a ring binder) would solve the worst problem
   > for me, the visual clutter while following (with the
   > eye) the left border down until something interests
   > me. I don't think this is technically feasible however,
   > fonts would have to be rotated 90 degrees and I have
   > never seen such tabs in Gnome.

I have very much space on the rigth side of the msg and I think most of
the users with a resolution higher than 800x600 will have to.

So perhaps there could be tabs on the right with first the content then
the structure and after that perhaps the parts (like the old icon-view...
perhaps even with the MIME-Icons)

Or you could even put the whole tree on the rigth side?

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict

PGP signature