Re: Different SMTP-Servers for different Identitys

Am 05.08.2003  23:18 schrieb(en) Pawel Salek:
> Out of mere curiosity: I thought that SMTP AUTH extension was
> supposed  to resolve this kind of problems. Isn't it working
> correctly? Or just  not deployed widely?

i guess i'll have to explain my situation. i have two different email
addresses at two different free mail service providers. one supports
smtp auth, the other not. but they are competitors, so i cannot send
emails with the from field filled with the other address. the server
just says:

Relaying refused:
451: {mp010} Sender address does not belong to logged in user

(Message left in your outbox.)

that is why i have to change my settings that often, just for the case
this was what you was asking for.

bye
andreas

PGP signature