Re: Different SMTP-Servers for different Identitys

hi,

i just want to support this feature request, because at the moment i
have to change the smtp server settings ca. every five emails i write.
i read somewhere in the archives that this feature is not important and
nobody needs it. there are at least two people on earth really hoping
that somebody with extra time would investigate into that issue.

if there is somebody that has this time and can code and i would like
to help out a bit, so that this gets implemented in the near future.

bye
andreas

Am 05.08.2003  00:02 schrieb(en) Martin Kropfinger:
> Hi,
>
> i'd like to use different Identitys for different Mail-Accounts. My
> Problem is that I want to use for each Acount (Identity) a special
> SMTP-Server.
> The thing is, that it is not possible to set an other from-adress than
> the one with which I am logged in at the smtp-Server (no relay-host).
>
> Is that possible? If not it would be a KO-Criteria for Balsa :-(

PGP signature