Hello,

I recently installed POPFile to get a bit of control over spam. It works
great, mostly. POPFile marks the messages as [Spam] and a Balsa filter rule
picks it up and sorts it away.

Every now and then I check the spam folder and delete what's there. So far,
so good.

The messages sorted into the spam folder remain unread, and unread they
still are when they are deleted. That is what I don't like. There is no
easy way to mark an entire folder's contents "read", no kebinding, it's 2
two-level menu actions to achieve that. There also is no filter action to
mark a message as read.

Now I would like to have a filter action "Mark message read", so my filter
chain could read "If message header matches [spam] mark message as read and
move to spam folder".

Also, a keybinding for the toggle read/unread would be nice.

Regards,

Melanie