Re: balsa-list digest, Vol 1 #1416 - 5 msgs

> When composing a message, the line wrapping appears to work perfectly.
>
> But when the message is sent, the blank lines between paragraphs tend
> disappear, so that paragraphs are run together.  Also, some lines are
> broken early, rather than at the specified wrapping column.

I was just about to send a message to the list about this same problem.
I'm on RedHat 9.0 (upgraded GTK 2.2.2) and Balsa 2.0.13.

I can take some screenshots if the developers want. Please let me know.

Wesley Haines
Network Administrator, WRPN Internet Services ( http://www.wrpn.net )
Webmaster, weatherUSA.net ( http://www.weatherusa.net )

()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\  No HTML, RTF, or Microsoft files in email
     Respect Open Standards