More on the charset bug: looks like it's UTF-8 support in Balsa in general

I opened one of the problematic messages with gedit (where I could see
everything fine) and pasted it into a new mail message in Balsa,
intending to reply to it. When I pasted it, it looked fine. However,
after saving it as a draft and reopening it, big patches were taken out
just like when it arrived as a new mail message into Balsa. This must
be some kind of UTF-8 bug, because anything copied out of gedit is
going to be in UTF-8.

Christopher Culver <christopher_culver@yahoo.com>