Re: (no subject)

> Could you send a patch? Perhaps to Bugzilla?

This is so simple,  to patch balsa-mblist.c. Will you do it yourself.

1105a1108,1109
>     gchar *text;

1153d1156
<                        TOTAL_COLUMN,  "",
1154a1158,1175

>     /* We only want to do this if the mailbox is open, otherwise leave
>      * the message numbers untouched in the display */
>     if (mbnode->mailbox->open_ref && (mbnode->mailbox->total_messages >=
0)) {

>     if (mbnode->mailbox->total_messages > 0) {
>     text = g_strdup_printf("%ld", mbnode->mailbox->total_messages);
>     gtk_tree_store_set(GTK_TREE_STORE(store), iter,
>                            TOTAL_COLUMN, text, -1);
>         g_free(text);
>
>         mbnode->style |= MBNODE_STYLE_TOTAL_MESSAGES;
>     } else {
>         gtk_tree_store_set(GTK_TREE_STORE(store), iter,
>                                TOTAL_COLUMN, "0", -1);
>         mbnode->style &= ~MBNODE_STYLE_TOTAL_MESSAGES;
>     }
>     }

>Perhaps this is obvious, but...how do you *know* that the Inbox
> isn't being opened? Do you have notebook tabs visible?
> (View->Show mailbox tabs)

Sorry fo little missundestanding with this question. I mean that inbox, of
course is opened, but not selected on startup, as I wish checking option
from prefs. Putting printf in sources I get such sequnce of function calls:

open_mailboxes_idle_cb
 (starts threads)
      notebook_switch_page_cb (invoked by thread)
initial_open_inbox (in)

> Yes, I believe there's a signalling problem there.

Should I post a bug?