HTML Font Sizes

Maybe I'm blind, but is there an option to change the HTML font size (at least
set up a minimum like in Mozilla) for the Preview Pane/Message Window? People
who send me HTML-formatted messages have a default font size of like 6pt... it
hurts the eyes! ^_^ Also, if anyone knows how to do it, I want the way the
messages are sorted to stay the way I have them when I close and then run
Balsa. It's a great program, BTW... using 2.0.3 with GTK2 and it rocks!