Re: -1 new ??

Le ven, 22 nov 2002 16:19:36, Mario Mikočević a écrit :
> Shown mailbox: Inbox with xxx messages, -1 new

	Right, I noticed that too. I believe it happens when a filter automatically moves an incoming message to another folder : the message is then "deleted" in the Inbox, and some weird manipulation, like deleting it again in the Inobx, causes this bug. Never goes under -1, though ...
--
_Olivier Jousselin_     CTO/Directeur technique, PC Away
http://www.pcaway.com