Re: Error: Default pixmap attachement.png cannot be found

I copied all the pixmaps from /usr/local/share/balsa/pixmaps to
/usr/local/share/pixmaps/balsa and /usr/share/pixmaps/balsa.  Still get
the same error when attaching a file.  Here is a copy of the terminal
output when I run Balsa.  Notice how it also complains about
balsa_icon.png in addition to attachment.png.

** (balsa:857): WARNING **: Cannot find expected file "balsa_icon.png"
(spliced with "pixmaps") with no extra prefixes

** (balsa:857): WARNING **: Cannot find expected file "balsa_icon.png"
(spliced with "pixmaps") with no extra prefixes
imap_dir_cb:  main mailbox node IEEE mailbox is (nil)

** (balsa:857): WARNING **: Cannot find expected file "attachment.png"
(spliced with "pixmaps") with no extra prefixes

** (balsa:857): WARNING **: part_info_init_mimetext: quote regex
compilation failed.

** (balsa:857): WARNING **: Cannot find expected file "attachment.png"
(spliced with "pixmaps") with no extra prefixes

Timothy

> Well I am back to using Balsa after an extended absence.  I'm quite
> pleased so far except for a strange problem when trying to include an
> attachment.  After choosing a file I get an error message saying
> "Default attachment pixmap attachement.png cannot be found.  Your
> balsa installation is corrupted."  I verified this file exists in
> /usr/local/share/balsa/pixmaps.  Also, when this fails the program
> cannot attach the file -- I would think if this were only a pixmap
> issue then Balsa should allow me to send an attachement but without
> displaying its icon.  Maybe add this to the list of future "should"
> features.
>
> I compiled Balsa 2.0.3 from source on a Debian 'sid' system with the
> sid Gnome2 packages.
>
> Any ideas or solutions?  Thanks in advance.

My copy is in /usr/[local/]share/pixmaps/balsa/attachment.png--you
might try that path. And yes, not finding the icon is no reason for
refusing to attach the file!