Re: Error: Default pixmap attachement.png cannot be found

If you run Balsa under strace:

strace src/balsa > ~/junk 2>&1

(if you use bash) then grep attachment in ~/junk, you'll see the
paths that Balsa is searching. In my case, I got:

access("/usr/pixmaps/attachment.png", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such
file or directory)
access("/usr/share/balsa/pixmaps/attachment.png", F_OK) = 0

This should help you figure out where Balsa is looking. (Of
course, `make install' should have put the files in the right
place to begin with...)