Filter configuration

Hi,
I've just tested balsa 1.3.6. which is great.

I get in trouble with the filter edition :
the window which pops up to select a mailbox where
to put the message is too large : some mailboxes doesn't
appear because the window is larger than the screen.
Is there a way to make a shorter window with a next item
to see the next mailboxes ?

It would look like this

------
|    |
|    |
|    |
|    |

Also, the actual implementation has some troubles : sometime some
mailboxes
appear twice. It function correctly if I quit the filter edition and
enter it again.

Also, about the search function.
Will it be possible to search on several mailboxes or on
a group of mailboxes ?

Thanks a lot

Stéphane