[RFC]

	Hi all,
I submit this idea to the crowd listening on the list ;-)
Because of all customisation we made possible, the pref dialog is getting
too crowded and certainly just unreadable for a newby. Should not we use
something like customizability levels : one for expert (full blwon
options), for not too experts and for total newbies (just the important
options)?
I think this could be implemented just associating with all widgets a
level and see if the level choosen by the user if greater than the widget
level to decide if we put it into the dialog and treat its input (this is
rather easy to say but I have not even tried to code that ;-) ).
Comments?
Bye
Manu