Re: I'm new to balsa and can't get it to work ...

> With all of the problems I've been having because Balsa isn't similar to
> Eudora like it says it is, this was the last straw. I've removed Balsa
> from my system and after this message is posted will unsubscribe from
> the list.

well ... what a fucking asshole. maybe linux is not the right
system for brainless persons like him. sorry if i sound like
an asshole myself but i am not the person hiding behind
a tree whenever someone cries for some slaps :-)

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de