Re: Why Balsa is so slow ? and other remarks

> Second, it would be nice to keep several balsa processes to be kept
> synchronized. For example,
> there are some troubles when I launch several balsa processes by error.
> Some mails appear in one of
> them but not on the one where I deleted it ! It would be nice to force
> the use of one single process.
> I think synchronization should be very robust or the launch of several
> sessions forbidden.

I've had this problem also. For example, I usually leave Balsa running (so
there is one or more processes of balsa running already). I then click on
a mailto: link on a webpage in my browser (Opera). Opera then starts
another copy of balsa, which pops up a new message window, but also
downloads new messages from my POP server. Only problem is, the two
processes aren't synched, so if I close the existing balsa session, the
new mail gets deleted. If I close the new session, the mail I received in
the existing balsa session gets deleted. Would this be an easy fix?
Wesley Haines
Network Administrator, WRPN Internet Services ( http://www.wrpn.net )
Webmaster, weatherUSA.net ( http://www.weatherusa.net )

()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\  No HTML, RTF, or Microsoft files in email
     Respect Open Standards