Adress book bug

Hi,
It seems there's a bug in the adress book management.
Indeed, the name of a card I have in an adress book created with
gnomecard
doesn't appear.
It's a single vcard in the adress book but it doesn't appear in balsa

Furthermore, It seems there are troubles when registering
a new card in an adress book. Sometimes it adds it to
another book than the one selected !
Thanks

|Stéphane Mancini   Maître de Conférence ENSERG/LIS|
|Tél : 04 76 57 43 58 Fax : 04 76 57 47 90         |
|46, Av Felix Viallet 38031 Grenoble (France)      |