Re: Compile Problem: _N/TRUE/FALSE Conflict in libmutt

On 2002.03.10 06:25 Pawel Salek wrote:

> Can you please verify whether the attached patch fixes the problem for
> you?
>
> -pawel

The patch does not apply cleanly to balsa 1.3.3.  It messes up when it
tries to patch libbalsa/pop3.c.  It tries to move the header #include
"md5.h" down several lines, and this has already been done in 1.3.3.  It
is trivial to fix.

I am not getting the _N/TRUE/FALSE errors anymore, but now I am getting an
error because I am missing the header file "gdbm.h".  Can anyone tell me
where this is from?

Thanks,

julian