Re: Compile Problem: _N/TRUE/FALSE Conflict in libmutt

On 2002.03.10 04:17 Julian M Catchen wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> I am trying to compile Balsa 1.3.3 and am encountering the following
> error:
>
> In file included from ../libmutt/mutt.h:872,
>                  from libbalsa_private.h:25,
>                  from mailbox.c:32:
> I seem to remember someone else having this problem but couldn't find
> the message in the mail archive (does search ever work?).  Anyway, I
> am running a Debian Testing system, can anyone tell me how to get
> around this problem?

There at least two other people experiencing this king of problem.
Information that may help to resolve it includes:

1. the gcc command line leading to this error (gcc [lots of flags]
mailbox.c): the problem may be on autoconf side.
2. output of gcc -E [lots of flags] mailbox.c (run for example gcc -E
[lots of flags] mailbox.c > prepr.c): the problem may depend on the
system headers.

Note that you should be able to compile the preprocessed file (gcc -c
prepr.c) without any error.

-pawel