"stable" libESMTP

Hi all,

I'm thinking about releasing libESMTP as a stable 1.0 version in the near
future.  To that end I may relegate the OpennSSL dependent stuff to
experimental status since it needs a bit more work to make it "polished" (if
that's possible in the OpenSSL API ;).

Does anyone know of any issues I should consider or are there any missing
features that might be considered essential for a stable release?

For example, is there anything that should be taken into account regarding
release procedures for the distributions?  Is it really necessary that the
OpenSSL features should be considered experimental?  Autoconf issues?

Cheers
Brian