Re: ANNOUNCE: LibESMTP 0.8.11

Works for me on FreeBSD.  I've post my PR which is waiting to be
committed.  :)

         _
  | |V| / '                       ||  MacroHard --                   \
\_| | | \_,                       ||     the perfection of form over |
----------------------------------||     substance, marketing over   |
Web:  http://www.borgsdemons.com  ||     performance, and greed over |
AIM:  johnmcooper                 ||     design . . .                |
Public Key:  http://www.borgsdemons.com/Personal/pgpkey.asc          |