Re: Iconwidth

Hi,

Am 2002.07.14 02:25 schrieb(en) Emmanuel:
> On 14.07.2002 15:04 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> > On 2002.07.14 03:38 Joachim Breitner wrote:
> >> And what about sending outgoing mails through procmail? :-)
> > Anyone?
> Could someone explain to me the aim of this ?

My current procmailrc checks the mails (via a perl-script) with my Adress book, and if the Sender is in my adress book, the mail gets put in a mailbox according to the FN: entry in the vCard. If the mail is from a mailinglist, the perl-script looks into the List-id: field of the header and extracts the title (like "balsa-mail"). Now if I could filter my outgoing mail into the same folders (this goes for personson), I could easily follow a conversation or use the threading functions.

Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner
	mail@joachim-breitner.de | http://www.joachim-breitner.de | ICQ: 74513189

Programmers used to batch environments may find it hard to live without
giant listings; we would find it hard to use them.
		-- D.M. Ritchie