Balsa 2, utf8 and an editable widget

Hi,

I just played a bit with Balsa 2 and have to say that it has already gone
a long way!
Some small things I noticed that are really annoying atm (a least for me)

1) I always get  "WARNING **: Invalid UTF8 string passed to
pango_layout_set_text()" and all lines with non-ascii-characters like the
German ü or ö aren't displayed at all. (I'm using pango and gtk from
debian unstable (gtk 2.0.5 and pango 1.0.0))
2) the TextView showing the header-lines is editable (is that a new
feature? :-)

And would sb. please give me a hint were to search for the creation of the
TextViews and other widgets (for pictures...)
In balsa-message.c I found select_part() which emits
balsa_message_signalbut I have no clue what happens then... :-(

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | "Diejenigen, die mich verstehen,