Re: Trash Will Not Stay Empty

On Mon, 2002-01-14 at 20:52, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> Changes are committed whenever the mailbox is closed, so you may just
> want to close a mailbox that you're not actively using.

question.

if i exit gnome while balsa is running, then i don't understand why
balsa doesn't catch a signal and at least CLOSE all mailboxes before
gnome completely exits. from what i know every core should support
that stuff. e.g. sending a signal to all apps 'hey i shut down' so
an app can react 'hey please wait i need to close some stuff' and
the core waits 'oki close, sent me signal and i shut down'

for me this would be the best solution.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de