Re: Reply-To header

Am 2002.02.20 00:33 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
> On 2002.02.19 14:37 Thomas Maeder wrote:
>> During the "Bcc not working?" thread, I sent (at least) a message not to
>> the list, but to another participant in the discussion, because I hit
>> Reply without chaing the To: header from his address to that of the list.
>>
>> Is it possible to configure the list to set the Reply-To: header to
>> itself?
>>
>> [I set the Reply-To: header of this message to the list, just to if this
>> setting comes through.]
>
> Why not use `Reply to Group'?

I don't like that feature to much.
I proposed an idea of enhanced MailboxProperties several times, but noone
was answering.
So: a next try :-)

Why don't expand the Properties that you can set a default indentity and a
default To (that you don't have to hit reply to group) per Mailbox?

The default would be to use the default (great grammar ;-) Identity for
every MBox.

Perhaps you can also have a per Mbox setting. alway reply to grou; alway
reply to all

It shouldn't be to hard to code, or?

cu
/Steffen

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |           Pohl's law: