Feature Request: Delete after <n> days

Some of us in the world still have to use POP3, sadly.
Balsa allows me either to keep messages on the server
or to delete them as I download them.  Would it be
possible to add in an option for 'delete after this
many days'?  I don't like deleting my mail when I
download it, because I check my mail from multiple
places.  But it has to get deleted some time.

Right now I run a perl script as a daily cron job
to handle this, but I think it would be better to
have the functionality in Balsa.

Shaun