Imap - special folders question

Hello,

I do have a little problem with alsa and multiple imap-folders for a single account (each imap-folder belongs to a different user on the imapd). Basically, it's multiple Imap
accounts accessed by a single user.

I would now like to have each imap folder (account) it's own sent/drafts/trash folder, but only manage to get one set of "special folders" in total.

Furthermore - what is the meaning/sense of "imap-mailbox", since it just shows the inbox, in comparisson to "imap-folders", which do produce the result one expects ? Tried to
look it up but did not find anything in the provided manual.

Thanks

Klaus