Re: Filters in Balsa 1.3.1

Manu,

I am using Balsa to retrieve mail from a non-pop3 mailbox, i.e.,
/var/spool/mail.  If it would help, I can export one of the filters and
send it to you as an attachment, however from your comments it looks
like the filters just aren't programmed to work with non-pop3 mailboxes.

You mentioned that it is possible to use the filters directly on your
Inbox after the mails are retrieved.  How do you do this?  I do not see
a command, like "Filter mail" or "Run filters", but I am probably
missing something obvious.

Barry