Show All Headers button

The "Show All Headers" button has been giving me some trouble -
if I exit balsa (by any means) with the button selected, the View
menu will have All Headers checked the next time I start up.
This was a problem when the button was first added, and I thought
it had been fixed, but it seems to have come back somewhere along
the line.  I couldn't figure out what the problem was, so I rewrote
the code so that the "shown_headers" flag is never changed by the
button (a new flag is used to tell when the button is down), and
it seems to work better.  I've attached a patch against CVS as of
sometime Feb 5th, please check it out.  Pawel, if there are no
complaints can you put it in CVS?

--
Steve Wall