pop3 over ssl

Hi folks!

I have a pop account in a mailbox that is only accessible via pop3s (or
spop3 or whatever it is called, /etc/services seem to call it both), which
as you know is just a regular pop3 session over a ssl tunnel (at least i
think it is!). I was wondering if Balsa supports it, and if not, it you
guys are planning on adding support soon. I -really- wouldnt want to use
yet another separate tool just to fetch my pop mail, so I was kinda hoping
balsa would evolve that way... Well, anyways, its all for now. Cheers,
people.

-Andy McNamara

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com