Re: procmail, razor and spam WAS: Question/Suggestion

On 2002.02.06 00:52:32 +0000 Bryan Ragon wrote:
> On 2002.02.05 05:29 Carlos Morgado wrote:
>>
>> what about
>> :0:
>> {
>>   :0 c
>>   caughtspam
>>
>>   :0
>>   | spamassassin -r < spammail.txt
>> }
>>
>> does that even work ?
>
> That would only filter messages that have successfully been flagged as
> spam.  I'm interested in filtering spam messages that didn't have enough
> "spam content"  (faked headers, "spammy" phrases, sent from a rbl site,
oh i see

> spam was listed in razor, etc all add to an emails "spam score").  The ones
> that don't have a high enough score--but are still spam--those are the ones
> that need to be reported to razor so that they can properly be filtered out
> by others.

so you basicly need to run procmail twice right ? once with the original
message and again with the spamassassined message so that procmail can look
at 'spam score' in subjects ?

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds