Re: Fw: Re: balsa sending window just hangs

On 2002.04.30 15:17 Brian Stafford wrote:
> I received this message off list this afternoon.
>
> It does my heart good to know that end users appreciate the
> selflessness of one's dedication in time and effort; writing free
> software is clearly its own reward!

Brian,

Two questions.

1. What do you think about the following message on ECONNREFUSED:

                 _("SMTP server refused connection.\n"
                    "Balsa by default uses submission (587) service.\n"
                    "If you want to submit mail using relay service
(25),"
                    "specify it explicitely: \"host:smtp\""));
Is it sufficiently clear?

2. is libesmtp going to always return -errno on this kind of error? I
could not see it documented anywhere and I would rather have this set in
stone.

Thanks,

Pawel