Re: Strange information message

On 29 Apr 2002,  5:56:54 Steff wrote:

> On launching Balsa 1.3.5 i get this message: "Aucun type de boîte aux
> lettres : Li". I do not know what it corresponds to in english.
> On startup i do not ask Balsa to open any mailbox.
> I have to say that when i upgraded i lost my accounts settings, as well as
> my identities settings. I installed from rpms.

balsa-1.3.5/po/fr.po:

#: libbalsa/mailbox.c:346
#, c-format
msgid "No such mailbox type: %s"
msgstr "Aucun type de boîte aux lettres : %s"

in libbalsa/mailbox.c:

/* Create a new mailbox by loading it from a config entry... */
LibBalsaMailbox *
libbalsa_mailbox_new_from_config(const gchar * prefix)
{
    type = gtk_type_from_name(type_str);
    if (type == 0) {
	libbalsa_information(LIBBALSA_INFORMATION_WARNING,
                             _("No such mailbox type: %s"), type_str);

so your mailbox "Li" would appear to have some sort of corruption.
Try removing it from your mailbox directory and restarting.

hth,
James C. McPherson

--
TSG Engineer (Kernel/Storage)           828 Pacific Highway
APAC Customer Care Centre               Gordon NSW

Failfast panic: those controlling voices in my head have
stopped telling me what to do.....

Read about the VOS Initiative at http://www.vosinitiative.com