Strange information message

Hi all!

On launching Balsa 1.3.5 i get this message: "Aucun type de boîte aux
lettres : Li". I do not know what it corresponds to in english.
On startup i do not ask Balsa to open any mailbox.

I have to say that when i upgraded i lost my accounts settings, as well as
my identities settings. I installed from rpms.

Thanks in advance,
Steff