Re: Strange information message

On 29 Apr 2002,  7:19:16 James McPherson wrote:
[snip]

> so your mailbox "Li" would appear to have some sort of corruption.
> Try removing it from your mailbox directory and restarting.

Correction - it's not a mailbox, it's a mailbox _type_. Check your
$HOME/.gnome/balsa file for invalid stanzas in mailbox definitions.
My correct Sentbox definition is this:

[mailbox-Sentbox]
Path=/home/jmcp/Mail/sentbox.balsa
Type=LibBalsaMailboxMbox
Name=Sentbox

it would appear that yours is missing "bBalsaMailboxMbox" or something
similar.

hope this is _more_ help ;)
James C. McPherson

--
TSG Engineer (Kernel/Storage)           828 Pacific Highway
APAC Customer Care Centre               Gordon NSW

Failfast panic: those controlling voices in my head have
stopped telling me what to do.....

Read about the VOS Initiative at http://www.vosinitiative.com