Re: RFC 2646 format=flowed

On 2001.09.27 12:47 Pawel Salek wrote:
> hints that the recipent can read such a message). I would rather see html
> mail as an exception than a rule.

I agree. I would like to use this opportunity to report on a htkhtml
problem. It seems that the gtkhtml widget's size is set a bit too large,
every html document viewed has a horizontal scroll bar and a few characters
at the end of the line are hidden. I need to use the scroll bar to read each
line, scrolling back and forth all the time. This is a major annoyance! I
tend to refuse html email, anyway, but some people whose emails I have to
read don't seem to understand how tu set theit MUA to send as text only....

Well, maybe someone knows what causes this and how it can be fixed.

Melanie